GRADES & TIME REQUIREMENTS
• Seventy-percent (70%) of your Course Grade is based on your scores on the Written
• Thirty-percent (30%) being based on Attendance & Effort.
• Additionally, students using this course for credit toward a high school diploma
must document 45 hours of work. This is a State requirement that cannot be waived.
• WRITTEN CUMULATIVE EVALUATIONS (REQUIRED for Diploma Credit!!):
▪ You are required to pass each written Cumulative Evaluation with at least 70%.
▪ Notify your teacher when you feel ready to take the Evaluation.
▪ You may start the next Lesson while you study for this Lesson's Cumulative Evaluation.
▪ You may take the Cumulative Evaluation up to 3 times and will be awarded the best
grade of your attempts.